You got your Ipod Touch 4 , now lets install some apps . Apple App Store has the largest number of free and paid apps, and mind it , they are the best apps on any mobile platform ever built. That is true , iOS 4 is the smartest operating system running on iDevices which are optimised to give the best possible performance with that little device on your palm .
Here are few Free Apps to try out from the apple store before you head on to buying paid apps .
- Yahoo Messenger - Your old friend from Yahoo that you still use
- Evernote – Keep your notes synchronised , based on tags , titles , Find them when you want, add more in your free space , access from your pc , your iPod iPhone or iPad . Evernote keeps away clutter
- Amazon Kindle App – Read ebooks on your Ipod – Iphone . The Kindle app for your iDevice .
- Facebook on iPod – The fastest way to facebooking – upload pictures directly from your iPod Touch 4 – Faster than browser upload . Easy way to stay in touch with your friends.
- TweetDeck – Stay up-to-date with the twitter updates . It can’t be better than that . Handy twitter client for iPod Touch 4 – Iphone
- SpeedTest - Test your speed on your Ipod over WiFi . See how fast you connect with the web. You may see some difference with the speed you are getting on your PC – MAC compared to what you get on the iPod touch
To download the apps , just Search it in app store . Please note that you have to register with a free account to access and download the apps on your iPod touch 4. You may skip the payment part by selecting pay by source as NONE .
Stay tuned for more apps and games . Subscribe to our Facebook Fanpage. Share this post if you liked it.