In my last article , i explained how you can Create a free iTunes Account without entering Credit Card information to download Free Apps for iPod Touch 4 . In this article i will explain how you can start downloading free apps to your itouch 4 .
Steps-by-step guide to download free app from App Store :
- Activate your Ipod Touch 4 and create a free iTunes account using the method given here
- Tap on the App Store icon on your homescreen as shown in the image below . It’s on the dock by default.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet over WiFi.
- Now choose any Free app of your choice . I choose iBooks .
- Click on blue “FREE” tab on top right as shown in the image below and it will turn into green “INSTALL” button
- Tap on the INSTALL button and you will be asked to enter your iTunes account details. Tap on Use Existing Account tab as shown in the image below .
- Now enter your email address and login as entered during the registration process and click login
- Once authorized the app will start downloading in your dashboard.
# Tip : Download Free Ipod Touch Games
If you find this tutorial useful , please bookmark it for future reference & don’t forget to share the article on Facebook. More Free Ipod Touch 4 Apps & Games here.