Here comes the new way to touch. Apple has completely redesigned the new Apple Nano for their Fall 2010 lineup of iPods. In my opinion , this is the best iPod released this year with very usable features . The multi touch screen with rotating display and swipe features is something users will like.
Whats Hot & What’s Not :
- Now its square in design.
- 1.54″ Touch Screen
- 24 hours battery life
- 7 different colors
- Back clip to attach with your clothes
- Twist with fingers to rotate screen.
- Rearrange icons for quick access . That’s pretty neat.
Things to Note :
- The OS is not iOS , so no installing apps or anything to do with Jailbreak stuff.
- No click wheel , only side keys .
- The camera has been removed that was introduced last year in iPod Nano 2009.
- It’s so small , the thumb will cover the whole screen , I am not sure how you will navigate through the menus.
Price : The new Nano Touch is priced at $149 for the 8GB model and $179 for the 16GB.
Also Read :
Dont forget to join the Ipod Touch Fanpage on Facebook . You may subscribe to our email alerts for Ipod Tips and Downloads.